Intelligence Collections Manager (Afghanistan) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Intelligence Collections Manager
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Bluehawk, LLC is seeking an Intelligence Collections Manager for a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan.
Prior to the 12-month deployment, with a 10-day mandatory CONUS training period in McLean, VA.
The Intelligence Collections Manager will function as a part of an Afghanistan-based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer’s analytical requirements.
The CM develops, maintains, and updates collection plans based on the supported Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements. The CM monitors a wide range of available organic and non-organic (organic sensors are assigned/attached to the supported command/organization; non-organic belong to other commands/organizations) collection systems for new nominated requirements, then validates and distributes them as required. The CM prepares ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
The CM interfaces with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands/organizations’ Collection and Requirements Managers including entities to answer intelligence – related RFIs and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting. The CM conducts presentations and briefings when required.
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office (including PowerPoint) and intelligence related automation
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) mission applications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
- Capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
The following knowledge is preferred but not required for consideration:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience AND/OR completion of the ISR Operations Course (Goodfellow AFB)
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
- Experience with tactical ground and air sensor operations and management
Required Security, Certification, Licenses and/or Registration:
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
BLUEHAWK, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No