Intelligence And Operations Integrator, Hawaii, (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 17, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
- Former O-5/mid-grade GS-14 level with a minimum of 10 years of total intelligence planner experience with at least 5 years of CWMD and WMD-T planner experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience with intelligence support to operations, multi-disciplined operations and planning supporting SOF and/or USG IA at the tactical and operational levels.
- Five (5) years’ experience working in/or with an interagency team environment.
- Two (2) years’ experience within SOF and/or USG IA focused Intelligence, Collections and Targeting Cycles.
- Completed DoD academic institution recognized training in CWMD.
- Five (5) years’ experience in dealing with FO/GO/SES level officials
- Three (3) years’ experience understanding DoD and USG IA plans, policies and planning processes and subsequent development of operations, actions and activities that operationalize campaign objectives.
- Two (2) years’ experience in compartmentalized planning supporting SOF and/or USG IA
- Two (2) years’ experience in U.S. Federal Law Enforcement investigation strategies and processes.
DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access.
Only if you meet or exceed these qualifications please forward your resume to:
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No