Intelligence Analysts (NVA + OCONUS) (TS-SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum Corporation (www.telumcorp.com) is a CVE SDVOSB and U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Small Disadvantaged Business Development Program company. Telum was founded in 2008 to provide specialized Training, Consulting, IT, and Administrative Services to the U.S. Government globally.
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking experienced Intelligence professionals to serve as deployable Intelligence Analysts.
LOCATION: Reston, VA (deployable)
CLEARANCE: Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility required
Job Description: Telum is recruiting exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Multi-Discipline/All-Source Intelligence Analysts to provide intelligence expertise as a member of a CONUS reach-back team.
The JAST Intelligence Analyst will:
· embed with warfighters to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks
· identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners
· directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners
· assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed
· work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks
Experience and Education:
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations for up to six (6) months and be willing to travel periodically while CONUS
- One (1) or more year of deployed intelligence analysis experience with the CENTCOM AOR
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts if needed, this may include nights or weekends
- Experience providing daily feedback to the team lead on product development
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three (3) years of experience, or an Associate degree and five (5) years of experience, or seven (7) years of relevant work experience; we will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to meet project deadlines, independent worker, have problem solving skills, and a team player
- Three (3) or more years of experience providing C-IED intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis
- Three (3) or more years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations, including counter-facilitation
- Ten (10) or more years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience
- Recent combat deployments
- Well-versed in all areas of military intelligence
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth
- Must be able to work independently with some oversight and function effectively as part of a team
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Send resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. All information contained in this electronic communication is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that distributing, copying, or in any way disclosing any of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the communication and any files or attachments in their entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No