Information Technology Planning and Management Advisor (West Bank) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Information Technology Planning and Management Advisor
(Subject Matter Expert)
This position in located in Ramallah, West Bank. The Information Technology (IT) Planning and Management Advisor (SME) will support, assist, and advise stakeholders in all matters relating to developing programs to enhance Palestinian Authority (PA) capacities to develop and implement a self-sustaining planning and management programs to expand the information technology capabilities of the security services. Such efforts will focus on facilitating leading practice change management/transformation initiatives within the PASF.
· Relevant experience in the past 5 years is preferred.
· Experience in training in the providing Advisory and Training in support of programs in the Middle East preferred.
Location of Duties: West Bank and Jerusalem Key Responsibilities:
· Advise and assist the local authority to plan, direct, and coordinate programs and activities relating but not limited to assessing the current state of IT capability, formulating an IT strategy, monitoring the vendor landscape, identifying IT needs, establishing and administering asset management, optimizing asset usage, managing service requests, monitoring end manage IT service performance in order to better support and manage security services.
· Advise, and assist the local authority to develop Information Technology Planning and Management organizations.
· Serve as a mentor and advisor in the field of IT management and research and development in order to help the local authority develop new and concepts, content, processes, and materials that support IT capability.
· Advise and assist the PA to design and implement a comprehensive IT strategy.
· Identify and recommend training and educational programs that will assist the local authority to design, develop, and implement self-sustaining IT programs
· Advise and assist INL and USSC in the developing and implementing assistance programs that will help the PA establish an overall strategy for IT services that includes training curriculum development, and development and implementation of a comprehensive set standard operating procedures for the PA security services.
· Advise and assist the PA in design and implementation of IT change management/transformation initiatives that promote standardized performance and delivery of Information Technology activities across the PA security services.
· Advise and assist in the design and implementation of an integrated Information Technology Management system for the PASF in cooperation with the USSC and the appropriate PA institution.
· Minimum Ten (10) years IT Project Management experience of a complex nature
· Minimum Two (2) years experience working in overseas envirot1IDents on IT mentorshipand capacity building.
· Experience with high level software implementations and hardware assessments andsolutions. Minimum Two (2) years supervisor experience
· Minimum Two (2) Training experience to include curriculum development Bachelors Degree in IT Management or related field
US21, Inc. (US21) was founded in 1998 and currently serves as a global, multi-division, supply, services and procurement corporation. As a Woman Owned Small Business, US21 boasts extensive logistical, supply, and service networks from the Middle East and Africa (MENA) to North America. Our company is a leading supplier of professional services, integrated products, and logistical needs to significant clientele including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS), and embassies around the world, as well as various national security agencies, federal civilian agencies, prime-contractors, and non-profit organizations (NGO).
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No