Information Technology, Information Management, Digital Classroom Support Specialist – Marana, AZ (WAATS) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 21, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Information Technology, Information Management,
Digital Classroom Support Specialist – Marana, AZ (Silver Bell Army Heliport)
Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Information Technology, Information Management (IM), Digital Classroom Support Specialist for the pre-award effort on the ANG ATSOS program. THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD. SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations. EMPLOYMENT TYPE
- Full Time
ANTICIPATED START DATE
- 16 May 2017
- Marana, AZ (Silver Bell Army Heliport/WAATS)
- Provide Automation Data Support to the Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (AATS) for maintenance, repair, and expansion of digital systems and networks.
- Support modernization of classrooms and learning centers associated with the AATS missions.
- Configure and maintain individual workstations through repair and upgrade of hardware and software.
- Provide maintenance and audio/visual support of AATS classrooms and conference rooms.
- Provide technical expertise for basic operation of the classroom computers, video equipment, and operation of software to facilitate Aviation training.
- Manage and monitor Network infrastructure and software utilized on the Instructor PC and all classroom PCs (clients).
- Conduct basic troubleshooting of audio, video and computer equipment.
- Receive IT tasks for service of computer Hardware and Software, servicing of GFE within the allowed warranty specifications.
- Maintain, repair and expand the AATS Student Training Local Area Network.
- Create student user accounts within 48 hours of student arrival to an AATS location.
- Secret security clearance.
- In accordance with AR 25-2 (Information Assurance), refresher training is required for all Information Management (IT) personnel.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Experience as an Army Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) and/or System Administrator (SA).
- Information Assurance (IA) training IAW DoD 8570.01M (C22.214.171.124) and 05-PR-M-0002 Information Assurance (IA) Training and Certification Version 5.0 Corrected Copy (2012).
- Appropriate IA certifications and background investigations. C10.3 IASAE Level I as minimum. Refer to Table C10.T2 for requirements. Must be certified (baseline and computing environment (CE) within 6 months.
- DoD 8570.01M Change 2 paragraph C2.1.7 states: The IA workforce training and certification program establishes a baseline of validated (tested) knowledge that is relevant, recognized, and accepted across the Department of Defense.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least five (5) years technical experience or
- High School Diploma and at least thirteen (13) years technical experience.
- Preferable to have at least 3 years of experience with IT in Academic/Educational/Training environment.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team! SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
Notice of Confidentiality: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Special Applications Group. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from reviewing, copying, using, disclosing or distributing to others the information in this email and attachments. Additionally, this email and any attachments may contain technical data subject to U.S. export restrictions under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). By accepting this email and any attachments, all recipients confirm that they understand and will comply with all applicable ITAR, EAR and embargo compliance requirements. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No