Information Operations/Information Environmental Capability Analyst (Secret/Annandale VA) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 6, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POSITION: Information Operations/Information Environment Capability Analyst
RECRUITER: Carey McAuliffe
PLEASE APPLY AT: Information Operations/Information Environment Capability Analyst
Location: Annandale, VA
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Mayvin® is looking for an Information Operations/Information Environment Capability Analyst to support an Operations in the Information Environment (OIE) Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA). The Capability Analyst shall support all assessments leading to an integrated Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) solution strategy for the OIE CBA. The final reports will inform the Department of Defense (DoD) SOIE implementation and the way the Department operates in and through the information environment (IE). This position will be located in Annandale, VA with the possibility for telework.
You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered. Secret clearance is required.
- Support the analysis of new and existing requirements, determine capability gaps, shortfalls and overmatch with appropriate DOTMLPF-P and recommend solutions for presentation and adjudication in the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Perform literature analysis and associated activities to support the development of the associated OIE Joint DOTMLPF-P Change Recommendation (DCR).
- Organize, and coordinate the various OIE working groups/ Integrated Product Teams (IPT) as required in support of capabilities analysis, development and documentation.
- Perform reviews of capabilities documentation relationships to include checks and crosswalk of hierarchical decomposition.
- Prepare briefings, white/position papers as required to support OIE CBA tasks.
- Provide substantive, administrative, reference, and other support to OIE CBA documentation development, maintenance and approval process.
- Conduct JCIDS processes familiarization to OIE CBA participants as required
- Research, develop, review, and staff capabilities documents in accordance with customer processes for OIE capabilities.
- Provide analytical support to or participate in other related CBAs as directed by the customer.
- Prepare, coordinate and finalize information and decision briefings to be presented by the Government at higher headquarters and related fora and working groups.
- Record, draft, coordinate, and distribute reports, document drafts, and a variety of materials as directed by the government, hard copy, soft copy and electronically.
- Review, advise, assist, and provide compliance guidance for internally developed capabilities documents.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
- 10 years of general military experience with 3 years working Service/Joint requirements analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in the formal documentation processes and procedures described in the CJCSI/M 3170.01-series publications covering the ‘Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)’, the Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA) process and prior preparation of capabilities documentation.
- Demonstrated specialized military experience in information operations (IO) related capabilities, processes, and activities.
- DoD/JCS Requirements Management Certification Training (RMCT) or equivalent.
Mayvin is a dynamic small business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. Our team brings expert knowledge of program management services specializing in Streamlined Acquisition and Operations Management to government organizations. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to provide our clients with maximum visibility, access, and an impact that serves the needs of the United States. Our team has a diverse array of credentials directly related to providing a comprehensive mission support plan for both military and civilian agencies.
A “Mayvin” is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others – a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No