Information Assurance (IA) Manager (Arlington)(TS/SCI pref’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 7, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Information Assurance (IA) Manager
IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Social Media Environment and Internet Replication (SMEIR™), a product of IDS International Government Services, is a digital training solution that provides a full-range, free-play, immersive, realistic and scalable operational practice environment in which warfighters simultaneously train on full-spectrum cyberspace operations and social media analytics during integrated and multi-dimensional exercises.
IDS is seeking an IA Manager to assist the Cyber department in successfully achieving an Authority to Operate (ATO). This role sits at the headquarters office in Arlington, VA or remotely in Tampa, FL.
- Manage the full cycle of NIST 800-53 RMF to generate an ATO for a cyber/IO range.
- Direct SCAP, Nessus, and other scanning and assessment tools and products as required.
- Develop security boundary and security architecture, assessment coordination. ATO Establishment/ISSO. C&A/A&A, SCA, security documentation.
- Liaise with Government AO at program and COCOM level.
- The ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of experience with one or more of the following Federal Security frameworks in: FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, DIACAP and NIST SP 800 series and NIST SP 800-53.
- Minimum of five (5) years of the following tools: CSAM, XACTA, eMASS.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Experience interpreting and evaluating implementations of NIST 800-53 rev 4 security controls.
- Experience supporting cloud and physically hosted systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Virtualization, Microservices.
- Experience developing Security Assessment documentation.
- An active TS/TSI clearance.
- Experience with documenting NIST 800-53 security control compliance findings within Requirements such as: Traceability Matrixes (RTMs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs).
- Experience reviewing and interpreting Vulnerability and Compliance scans, such as Tenable Nessus, Web Inspect, and dbProtect.
- Preferred Certifications:
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No