ECS Federal is HIRING a Cyber Security Analyst
Posted by Joseph Cross - ECS Federal on August 14, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
ECS is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) specialist with RMF experience, who has deep expertise in security assessment documentation to support USMC and Navy systems and their Authorizations to Operate (ATO).
The scope of this position includes full life-cycle ATO management, security assessment, and information system security oversight activities that support several systems from the perspective of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements. This position is located at the client site in Webster Field, St. Inigoes, MD.
In this role, you will use your expertise in technical documentation and management to work across several projects as part of a team to maintain all IA requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ISSO or similar role in which your technical experience can easily be translated into IA, including generating security documentation for requirements, assessment, compliance, Standard Operating Procedures, test results, etc.
- Professional Certification such as Security +ce.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and assessment tools.
- Strong desktop publishing skills utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with industry writing style such as grammar, sentence form, and structure.
- Strong initiative, detail orientation, organizational skills, aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment across several projects and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic and a high commitment to quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or information technology
- CISSP, CASP, or similar certificate is preferred
- Strong initiative, detail orientation, organizational skills, aptitude for analytical thinking
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
- Location: , St. Inigoes, Maryland ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes