Imagery Analyst – McLean, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 11, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
send resume to: Kezon.McNeill@radiantsolutions.com
must have Full ScopePoly
We are looking for a mid-level Imagery Analyst to manage, task, collect, process and exploit imagery. Candidates should be familiar with different imagery sensors and collection systems. Experience with military and/or weaponry is preferred. Analyst will conduct multi-INT research and populate and exploit intelligence databases. Candidate will also be expected to maintain awareness of community and technology developments in the imagery and geospatial domain. They will use tools such as RemoteView, ArcGIS, Erdas IMAGINE, and ENVI to conduct their imagery work.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience using imagery and GIS software applications
- Experience using major types of imagery and creating GIS datasets
- Experience preparing imagery for exploitation
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Geography or related field
- Experience with military and/or weaponry
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- General software development in a secure environment utilizing a variety of languages and platforms
- Operating in AWS/C2S
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS database interaction
- Package management/dependency management tools
This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Radiant Solutions, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent or employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.
Radiant Solutions reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received by its employees, agents or representatives.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No