HWIL System Administrator (#1264982)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a HWIL System Administrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is seeking candidates with technical Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Systems Integration experience to support a government Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) lab. The selected candidates must have system administration credentials and will be responsible for installing and configuring tactical HW/SW in compliance with program instructions to ensure functionality between GMD elements. Candidate will fulfill Configuration Management documentation for system builds, installations and maintain system drawings and periodically support improvements to the CM process.
- Industry Certifications meeting DoD Directive 8140.01 to include Security+ or equivalent and also a Computing Environment (CE) (i.e. Redhat/Linux, etc…)
- Experience with loading, configuring and setting up of tactical software
- Experience performing benchmark tests and troubleshooting HW/SW integration anomalies
- Understanding of large scale System Architectures
- Strong UNIX skills to include familiarity with Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, and RedHat Operating Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a consistent team attitude
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, or 3+ years of demonstrated HWIL Systems Administration experience is required.
- Current working knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) programs and operational knowledge of the Ground-based Missile Defense (GMD) program
- Prior experience with tactical Ground Systems elements to include GFC/CLE/IDT and GMDSim
- Prior work experience in MDA System Test Labs (STL’s) or related engineering labs
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No