HUMINT Operations Officer (DC Metro Area) (TS/SCI w/ Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 19, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
*Ideally we are looking for backgrounds and exposure running or supporting clandestine operations in a non-wartime environment, and/or experience with Title 10 or Title 50, and HUMINT ops. Interagency coordination preferred. Polygraph clearance (FS) and degree are required.
Orbis Operations is a leading Irregular Warfare training and consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community as well as commercial clients.
Orbis Operations is seeking a full-time Operations Officer (OO) to support a client’s operational requirements in the DC Metro area (various locations). The position requires an active Top Secret and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance with a polygraph. Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires experience as an Ops Officer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The primary function of an Operations Officer is to identify and assess individuals with access to intelligence information vital to US foreign policy and national security decision makers. Duties include:
- Conduct initial meetings to assess and evaluate an individual’s ability to provide information that meets intelligence collection requirements
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities
- Draft operational assessments for ongoing cases
- Provide briefings on cases to senior officials and identify potential counterintelligence issues
- Provide operational guidance and recommendations for ongoing cases
- TS/SCI with Polygraph and 5 years of experience as an Ops Officer and prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor degree
- Ops certification
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
- Exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Feel free to contact directly:
6849 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 370
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (301) 717-2411 Fax: (303) 945-7965
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No