HUMINT Counterintelligence Officer (DC Metro Area) (TS/SCI w/ Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 19, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
*Ideally we are looking for backgrounds and exposure running or supporting clandestine operations in a non-wartime environment, and/or experience with Title 10 or Title 50. Interagency coordination preferred. Polygraph clearance (FS) and degree are required.
HUMINT Counterintelligence Officer
Orbis Operations is a leading Irregular Warfare training and consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community as well as commercial clients.
Orbis Operations is seeking a Counterintelligence Officer to support a client’s operational requirements in the Washington DC area (and potentially Tampa, FL). The position requires an active Top Secret and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility with a polygraph. Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires experience as a Counterintelligence Officer and prior experience supporting HUMINT operations.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The primary function of a Counterintelligence Officer is to identify, monitor, and assess the efforts of foreign intelligence entities attempting to collect sensitive information on the organization’s personnel, methods, plans and operational efforts, including the threats posed by emerging technologies. Daily activities include:
• Evaluate and interpret all-source information concerning counterintelligence, counter terrorism, counter espionage, threats against customer personnel, programs, information systems and/or facilities.
• Conduct internal and external liaison activities.
• Conduct counterintelligence investigations/inquiries and prepare formal reports of findings and recommendations.
• Prepare and conduct tailored briefings and debriefings.
• Conduct counterintelligence damage assessments and advise on counterintelligence operations.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph and 7 years of experience as a Counterintelligence Officer and prior experience supporting HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
• Exercise sound operational judgment
• Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Feel free to contact directly:
6849 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 370
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (301) 717-2411 Fax: (303) 945-7965
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No