HUMINT Analyst (Afghanistan) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: HUMINT Analyst
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Bluehawk, LLC is seeking HUMINT Analysts that will deploy to Afghanistan.
Prior to the 12-month deployment, there is a 10 day mandatory CONUS training period in McLean, VA.
All deployed personnel are authorized 21 days of R&R, after 120 days or more in theater.
The HUMINT Analyst will function as a part of an Afghanistan-based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer’s analytical requirements. This position has an estimated deployment of 12 months.
HUMINT analysts are responsible for researching, developing, presenting, and publishing HUMINT products at the tactical and operational level. These products will relate to insurgent activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall analytical team. HUMINT analysts conduct analysis of raw and fused human intelligence and counterintelligence data of insurgents who are directly linked to the acquisition, production, transportation, emplacement and employment of IEDs.
This position provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supplies analytical support for senior military leaders. HUMINT analysts attend meetings and conduct comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on force protection and threat-related current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission. This position is responsible for HUMINT analysis related to threat awareness, force protection, indications and warnings, mission planning, target development, damage assessment, and counter-terrorism in the AOR and Afghanistan in general.
- Associates Degree OR High School/GED and four years equivalent relevant experience.
- Four years of analytical experience within the DoD or equivalent government agency.
- Requires former MOS 35L/M, 180A, 18F, 35D, 35E, 1N, 35F, 350F, 35A, 34A, or equivalent (equivalency – mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience) such as USMC – 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N7X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, intelligence related automation, and MS Office Suite in support of analytical efforts and product development
- Must possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Must be capable of effectively operating as a member of an strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, QA, and the development of HUMINT and intelligence products and assessments
- Must have prior experience utilizing ASOMS
REQUIRED SECURITY, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
- Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or possess documented immigrant status
- Must be able to successfully pass a government security background check
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
The following knowledge is preferred but not required for consideration.
- Four years HUMINT experience
- Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, Afghanistan, SWA regional issues, and HUMINT/CI or military analysis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No