GS 13-14 Program Analyst position – OSD Family Readiness & Well-Being Staff – Alexandria, VA – CLOSES 5 JAN – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
The following full time, GS 13/14 Program Analyst position on the OSD Family Readiness & Well-Being is now open, closing 5 January. Job is open to current federal employees and VETERANS.
More info at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486960100
As a Program Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serving as a Program Analyst in Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (MC&FP)), Military community and assists in supporting a broad range of programs and services addressing the needs and challenges of service members and their families to include supporting military spouse workforce development, education and career opportunities.
- Developing a variety of programs, services, and training responsive to the workforce development needs of military families, taking into consideration Executive Orders, directives, and regulations.
- Dealing with significant and complex issues to respond to the workforce development needs of military families by increasing connections with America’s education and business communities, Military OneSource, and other programs, both on and off military installations.
- Overseeing, conducting and reviewing existing programs in support of military spouse workforce development, to include education and career opportunities.
- Conducting unprecedented special assignments on complex high-priority issues in which the scope frequently alters as the work progresses.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No