Graphic Artist (Pensacola FL)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 2, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
On behalf of Skanes Technology Group, Owens-Coffield Consulting is recruiting for Graphic Artists of all experience levels to support an ongoing DOD/Government contract in Pensacola, FL
All applicants must be TS cleared and eligible for SCI.
The Graphic Artist will conceive designs, lay-outs, and will coordinate editorial illustrations and creative artwork for publications such as presentations, proposals, user guides, handbooks, and other technical publications, translating facts and features of subject material into graphic terms that best convey intended meaning.
Required skills include the following:
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance required. (MUST HAVE)
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience with one or more common graphical tools required (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar).
- Experience with PowerPoint required.
Desired skills include:
- Experience with Visio desired.
For additional information or to apply contact me directly at email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No