G2 Trainer Mentor (Afghanistan) (Secret Security Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 8, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Please post the information below for position available with OT Training Solutions, LLC in Afghanistan.
G2 Trainer Mentor / 238
Summary / Scope of Work
The G2 Trainer/ Mentor for the ASSF Afghanistan Contract will Train, Advise, Assist and Mentor (TAAM) Special Operations Brigade (SOB) and all subordinate organization counterparts on all matters concerning intelligence.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
The G2 Trainer/Mentor shall counterparts on the following tasks:
- Targeting Operations IOT
- Operationalizing the deliberate targeting process
- Ensuring fusion between G-3 Operations and G2 Intelligence in the targeting cycle and target planning activities enabling the National Special Mission Brigade (NMB) to make recommendations and produce target products
- Intelligence disciplines applicable for Afghanistan sustainable and unilateral intelligence capabilities to include HUMINT, GEOINT, OSINT, and All Source
- Intelligence cycles to carry out operations such as Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, and Disseminate (F3EAD) for targeting
- Serve in an expeditionary role and perform ETAA missions as needed
The G2 Trainer/Mentor must have:
- Secret Security Clearance
- Military pay grade of E7/CW2/O3 or higher
- Served in U.S. Army MOS 35D, 18F, 35Z, 350F or service equivalent
- Combat experience
- Five (5) years experience in developing Link Analysis, Course of Action (COA) Development, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) PI and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) required, Warfare experience preferred
- Background in Infantry or Special Operations
- Background in training and advising foreign military soldiers
- Twelve (12) months experience in Afghanistan and Special Operations Forces experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship
- Valid U.S. passport
- MS Office and personal computer skills
- Interpersonal and people skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to work in hostile areas
- Ability to travel outside of protected areas via military convoys or MILAIR and wear protective clothing and equipment as In the conduct of their training contractors may encounter hostile forces
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk, and hear. The employee must use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms frequently. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
This position is located in Afghanistan and requires the employee to deploy and live on forward operating bases operated by Afghan National Army under austere conditions without regular U.S. PX and Commissary facilities. Travel within the country and possible relocation (based upon the needs of the U.S. Government) to any location in Afghanistan is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Joyce Ward, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
OT Training Solutions, LLC.
901 S. Charles R. Beall Blvd., Suite 12
Debary, FL 32713
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No