G Chief (Camp Mackall) (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: G Chief Department/Job: ARSOF Reports to: Sr. Program Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Position Type:Part Time; Hours vary
Senior Role Players in the position of G Chief in multiple ARSOF courses.
- UW Senior Role Player; head of group of irregular soldiers
- Attend briefings
- Provide back briefs as required
- Management group of role players
- Assemble and transport (via government furnished transportation) group
- Provide role-player training as required
- Provide updates to the scenario as needed
- Lead group (on Foot)
- Perform administrative functions
- Support flexible workhours that may include evening, weekend and holidays during exercise support periods
- Other duties as required
This job operates in the field environment with exposure to varied weather conditions and terrain.
- Required to frequently sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Required to reach with hands and arms
- Required to move ten pounds; occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds
- Exposure to hot conditions (over 90 degrees)
- Exposure to cold conditions (below 32 degrees)
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
- Required to perform in both rural and urban environments
- The noise level in the work environment varies
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Understand the speech of another person
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
Travel to CONUS locations in support of the mission as required by the company and/or the customer.
- Ex-Special Forces Non-Commissioned Officer (NCOs) of Sergeant First Class or higher, Warrant or Commissioned Officers who are
- subject matter experts on all aspects of unconventional warfare (UW).
- Able to use Windows based operating systems: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Familiar with portal-based systems.
- Prepare and use multi-media products in support of platform instruction.
Work Authorizations/Security Clearance:
Must hold and maintain a Secret clearance.
Camp Mackall / Fort Bragg, NC
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*This position is contingent upon award. *
Reservoir International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to terms and conditions of employment. Reservoir International does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No