Future Operations Specialist
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on January 5, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
The Future Operations Specialist coordinates C2 systems training plans, capabilities, and requirements with Headquarters Marine Corps agencies on behalf of the Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE). The Future Operations Specialist reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Site Lead and C2 TECOE Future Operations Section Head.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and coordinate C2 Systems training plans, capabilities, and requirements with Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC)/Deputy Commandant for Capabilities Development and Integration (DC CD&I) agencies to include C2 Integrations Division (C2ID), Doctrine Branch, the Fires and Maneuver Integration Division, the Logistics Integration Branch, Force Protection Integration Branch, and the Studies and Analysis Division.
- Conduct coordination with Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) C2 Systems Project Officers on equipment fielding and training plans.
- Conduct coordination on Program Objective Memorandum (POM) budgeting issues throughout DC CD&I and Training and Education Command (TECOM).
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with C2 Systems and software applications to include but not limited to; Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC)/Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Workstation (JTCW), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Intelligence Operations Workstation (IOW), Intelligence Operations Server (IOS), SharePoint, Tactical COP Server (TCS), Joint Battlespace Viewer (JBV), Chat Tools, Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, and the associated servers that these systems utilize.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Research skills and abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient in computer applications such as SharePoint, Windows 2000/XP and MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS).
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Ability to travel.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No