Front Desk Coordinator
Posted by Alphonso Grant on July 11, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
- THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN Kaiserslautern, Germany
- SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED BEFORE APPLYING
· Answer telephone calls, greet customers (both visitors and permanent parties), respond to security emails, take messages and route calls to a responsible Security Team Lead.
· Inventory and ensure all badges are present and/or accounted for at the beginning and end of each tour of duty and maintain a record of all badges issued. Immediately notify the PM/COR and team lead of unaccounted for badges. Possess a general knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) programs and databases in order to perform the varied administration duties required by the Security Division.
· Process all visiting customers to the DTRC. Ensure that all visitors entering the DTRC are in possession of a valid DTRA security access badge. Verify the visitor’s identification from a picture ID, validate visitor clearance status and process badges utilizing the automated security database, JPAS, and if applicable, call to the SSO in less than five (5) minutes, except in unusual circumstances. Whenever a security clearance cannot be validated, the visitor shall be added to the system and issued an “Escort Required” badge.
· Contact visitor’s DTRA sponsor to inform sponsor of the visitor entering DTRA facilities.
· Brief sponsors of visitors issued “Escort Required” badges, on their responsibilities as escorts for un-cleared personnel.
· Verify all badges are properly turned in or invalidated when the individual no longer is granted or needs access. All turn-ins must be annotated in the security database(s) or the proper badge log.
· Maintain accurate forms, databases and logs for all daily visits and badge inventories. Compose, edit and prepare memorandums, reports, forms, and other security-related material as required for final review by Security Team Lead.
· Be proficient in PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook programs and databases in order to perform the varied administration duties required by the Security Division.
· Validate all requests are current in JPAS prior to issuing a badge. Issue appropriate badge for the security clearance level.
· Maintain the confidentiality of all official business conducted while performing duties in support of this contract.
· Provide weekly reports and metrics to the PM/COR.
· Germany. The access control personnel will also provide escort duties, as needed.
· Serves in the capacity of Reception Clerk for visitors to the DTRA/SCC WMD
· Validates visitor’s clearance level and issues the appropriate badge for escorted or unescorted entry into the facility
· Assist visitors with contacting their Government points of contact
· Provide directions to visitors
· Be proficient in PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook programs and databases in order to perform the varied administration duties required by the Security Division
· Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
· Knowledge of JPAS and ability to use local databases
· Three (3) years of experience in a security customer relations position with the Government
· Some basic Security training
What is the required security clearance level?
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes