Firearms & Armorer Training Mentor (Subject Matter Expert) (West Bank) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Firearms & Armorer Training Mentor (Subject Matter Expert)
The Firearms & Armorer Training Mentor (Subject Matter Expert) will be responsible for mentoring and advising local training staff on the leading practices currently accepted in regards to Firearms training and armoring activities.
· Mentor, advise and assist local training staff and the client to establish the necessary operating policies and procedures and staff of experts to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities required, but not limited to, developing and implementing a firearms training program.
· Develop, mentor and advise training curriculum for armoring activities and safe and efficient storage requirements.
· Identify training and research and development resources that will help the client in the development and implementation of new concepts, content, processes, and materials that support efforts to adopt a comprehensive, self-sustaining logistics management system that can serve all the security services.
· Eight (8) years with direct firearms training experience in a multi-locationenvironment.
· Five (5) years’ experience with firearms range management and training development.
· Two years of experience with Small Arms Simulator training.
· Relevant experience in the past 5 years is preferred.
· Experience in training in the providing Advisory and Training in support of programs in the Middle East preferred.
US21, Inc. (US21) was founded in 1998 and currently serves as a global, multi-division, supply, services and procurement corporation. As a Woman Owned Small Business, US21 boasts extensive logistical, supply, and service networks from the Middle East and Africa (MENA) to North America. Our company is a leading supplier of professional services, integrated products, and logistical needs to significant clientele including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS), and embassies around the world, as well as various national security agencies, federal civilian agencies, prime-contractors, and non-profit organizations (NGO).
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No