Financial Audit Readiness Analyst – Navy, Port Hueneme CA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on February 19, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Tridant Solutions is seeking a Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) professional for Full-Time Support of the Comptroller’s Office at NSWC-PHD
Military veteran retirees with FIAR experience encouraged to apply!
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH FINANCIAL/AUDIT/ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
You will provide support to our FIAR team for anticipated and unanticipated absences at the Naval base at Port Hueneme California.
Duties include but not limited to below:
• Provide coordination with data calls, collection of key supporting documentation, analysis of data, and documentation of processes in preparation of Audit Readiness within the Comptroller Department (on-site or off-site).
• Review and analyze Comptroller Department records in support of Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness.
• Coordinate with department and office personnel, such as program analysts, business managers and other business office contractor personnel in the gathering and review of supporting documentation required for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness.
• Assist with conducting in-depth research and analysis in the coordination and resolution of problems relating to Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness.
• Assist with the coordination of both internal and external reviews, audits and assessments as they pertain to financial auditability and the strengthening of internal controls.
• Assist with the successful implementation and sustainment of established policies, procedures and corrective action plans resulting from internal and external testing, sampling, or any other means of financial auditing.
· Develop, analyze and reconcile Standard Cost Function Reports on a monthly basis from various data extracts
· Develop Ad-hoc queries related to financial data calls involving Enterprise Data Extracts, Enterprise Resource Planning Reports and other financial reports
· Provide technical support in the development of software processes to consolidate data and generate reports in specified formats (Excel, PowerPoint).
· Provide functional and technical support for standard financial reports and respond to customer inquiries via email or verbally, within an hour.
· Provide assertion support data through data table lookups, data file extraction and/or Structured Query
· Maintain and revise existing weekly and monthly data product consolidations and management reports (Standard Cost Function (SCF) cleanup, travel and contract efficiencies).
· Provide functional and data analysis support in requirements analysis and proof of concept in emerging business report requirements.
· Provide archive team support in the technical and functional analysis of migrating local data stores into a standard archival solution.
At least five (5) years of experience in the use of Microsoft Office products. This experience shall include the extensive use and understanding of Pivot Tables, Macros, VLookups and Pareto Charts in Excel, PowerPoint presentations and Word.
At least five (5) years of experience in writing and preparing documentation in accordance with correspondence formats.
At least five (5) years of experience in data validation, data reconciliation and preparation of managerial presentation using Microsoft Office products.
At least two (2) years of experience in the analysis and reconciliation of Working Capital Fund data utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning and EDW.
Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, IT or other related field. Must have at least 2 years of experience with Financial Readiness/Auditing.
Candidates MUST HAVE experience in Navy financial systems. Must pass NAC background check and drug screen.
All federal holidays off
PTO – 80hrs accrued per year
Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Salary starts at ~$30/hr
(626) 614-9581 Office
(866) 629-3836 FAX
(310) 292-7382 mobile/text
8(a), ED/WOSB, WMBE, SDB
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No