Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on January 21, 2020
To apply to this job, contact PatricioEnterprisesLLC.
LOCATION: Fort Sill, OK
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Fielding Support will provide CONUS technical support and subject matter expertise for the AN/TPQ-53 Counter Fire Target Acquisition Radar and the AN/TPQ-50 Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar Systems, with the ability to provide both maintenance and/or training CONUS and OCONUS.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Experience as a CONUS technical support and subject matter expertise with the ability to provide both maintenance and/or training CONUS and OCONUS.
- Experience troubleshooting system hardware, software, corrective maintenance, system operations, fielding/NET, and refresher training as required.
- Complete CONUS mission support requests within 24 hours of notice and 72 hours for OCONUS.
- Experience supporting short-notice fielding, training and testing events.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience of Fielding Coordination experience is required.
- Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- CompTIA Certifications required.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Fort Sill, Oklahoma ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No