Exercise Planners, Hawaii, (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 17, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 8 years’ experience as DoD exercise planner, with at least two (2) years’ experience in PACOM AOR.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in multi-disciplined special operations at the operational and tactical levels supporting SOF to include:
- o Use of training software and other IT systems associated with exercise planning.
- Five (5) years’ experience of Joint Exercise Lifecycle (JELC) planning process.
- DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access.
If you meet or exceed these qualifications please forward your resume to:
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No