Exercise Planner (Seoul, Korea) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) – formerly Fulcrum, would like to request the following position to be shared with the SpecialOpsNet.orggroup.
Position: Exercise Planner
Contact Information: Candace Mangum – Cmangum@fulcrumco.com
Submit Resume to: CMangum@fulcrumco.com
HII-MDIS, formerly Fulcrum, is currently seeking an Exercise Planner.
• Build department of Defense (DOD) force requirements into the Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) Joint Exercise Program (JEP) Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) exercise database.
• Manage and consult on the Joint Exercise Transportation Program (JETP), Chairman Joint Chief of Staff (CJCS) Joint Exercise Program (JEP), and Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC)
• Produce exercise planning deliverables in accordance with USFK Regulation 350-1 and JELC milestones
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• Must have Intermediate Level/Developmental Education (ILE/IDE) (or equivalent leader developmental education) completed with two years of joint staff experience or a minimum four years of total joint staff experience at the field grade (or equivalent) level. This experience and education must also include 6 months of exercise and training experience developing and executing theater level objectives and scenarios. To include Joint Event Life Cycle experience.
• Highly proficient with computer use and processing to include typing minimum 45 wpm.
• Highly proficient with using Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite of products to include Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
• Proficient with the use of SharePoint or other knowledge management systems utilized by the command headquarters.
• Must be subject matter expert on sourcing procedures for all JTIMS entries.
Must have an Intermediate Level/Developmental Education (ILE/IDE) (or equivalent leader developmental education)
Must have active Secret clearance
Huntington Ingalls Industries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
|Candace Mangum Kenner
Talent Acquisition Supervisor
HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) – formerly Fulcrum
Technical Solutions Division
|5701 Cleveland Street, Suite 400 | Virginia Beach, VA 23462|
|Work (757) 631-2259 | Fax (703) 543-2815 | Mobile (757) 771-8364|
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No