Equipment Specialist III- 6917
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on December 6, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Equipment Specialist III
LOCATION: Albany, GA
STATUS: Full Time
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is currently seeking an Equipment Specialist III to work directly with and in support of team logisticians in support of the Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition and life cycle management in support of Program Manager (PM) Intelligence Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC).
The candidate shall:
- Review, develop, validate, analyze and update publications (Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Modification Instructions, Technical Instructions, SL-3s and Special Instructions)
- Draft and review Statements of Work for various client components
- Provide coordination and management of various systems and processes as required
- Assisting with initial provisioning and fielding of new equipment to include new equipment asset management and inventory control
- Provide assistance in the management of the program for spares, repair parts, and supplies to meet requirements
- Ensure quality assurance is managed by utilizing the Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs) and providing immediate resolutions
- Ability to obtain and maintain any clearances, statuses, licenses, or determinations as required
- Maintains regular onsite work schedule
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in USMC Logistics, Maintenance Management, and Supply Chain Management operations. Experience working with the Federal Government.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I in Life Cycle Logistics or civilian equivalent. Certified Professional Logistician, Certified Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Professional, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or similar. USMC experience preferred. Relevant experience working on an ACAT I program a plus.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany, GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No