Equipment Specialist III-6836
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on October 11, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Equipment Specialist III
LOCATION: Albany, GA
STATUS: Full Time, Interviewing Now!
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises is currently seeking an Equipment Specialist in support of Program Manager Fires (PM Fires). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide support to assist the Government Equipment Specialist(s) with Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDRs) and Engineering Support Requests from Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) (i.e. DLA-339s)
- Monitor, track, update, and archive information through all applicable Logistics Information Systems
- Conduct data research and other data mining efforts
- Develop/update technical publications (MIs, SL-3s, TIs, SIs, and TMs)
- Assist with cataloging and provision efforts
- Support Special Project Code requests
- Support inquiries into inventory status, shipment and receipt reports, modification application status, IIP preparation, and new equipment fielding preparations
- Assist in the development of Operational Readiness Reports
- Support equipment fielding efforts
- Assist with managing GCES equipment located at the FSD warehouse
- BA/BS Degree with Seven (7) to Ten (10) years’ relevant experience or eight (8) years’ relevant experience
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to coordinate equipment distribution
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of DoD unique systems for equipment sustainment
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant experience in USMC Logistics, Maintenance Management, and Supply Chain Management operations
- Must have experience with TFSMS, TLCM-OST, GCSS-MC, PDREP, Stock Control, DPAS, and other Marine Corps/DoD logistics and supply databases
- Experience supporting Marine Corps Systems Command or Marine Corps Logistics Command as an Equipment Specialist
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No