Equipment Specialist II
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 7, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Equipment Specialist II
LOCATION: Albany, GA
STATUS: Full Time, Funded
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Equipment Specialist II works directly with and in support of team logisticians in support of the Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition and life cycle management in support of Program Manager Intel Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC).
Essential Job Functions:
- General logistics support in acquisition and sustainment.
- Knowledge of military organizational structure.
- Knowledge of military systems associated with fielding and sustainment of equipment and technical data support.
- Review, develop, validate, analyze and update publications (Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Modification Instructions, Technical Instructions, SL-3’s and Special Instructions).
- Draft and review Statements of Work for various client components.
- Provide coordination and management of various systems and processes as required.
- Responsible for assisting in initial provisioning and fielding of new equipment to include new equipment asset management and inventory control.
- Provide assistance in the management of the program for spares, repair parts, and supplies to meet requirements.
- Ensure quality assurance is managed by utilizing the Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs) and providing immediate resolutions.
- Ensure proper documentation.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any clearances, statuses, licenses, or determinations as required.
- Maintains regular onsite work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in USMC Logistics, Maintenance Management, and Supply Chain Management operations. Experience working with the Federal Government.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level I in Life Cycle Logistics or civilian equivalent.
- Certified Professional Logistician, Certified Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Professional, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or similar. USMC experience preferred.
- Relevant experience working on an ACAT I program a plus.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No