Environmental Scientist/Bioenvironmental Position (Ramstein AB, Germany/No Clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Tetra Tech, Inc., an industry leader and nationally recognized engineering and consulting firm, is seeking a motivated, intelligent, and experienced professional for an Environmental Scientist/Engineer position in an onsite position at Ramstein AB, Germany.
- Maintaining the Integrated Hazardous Materials Management Program at Ramstein AB, to include ensuring personnel possess the appropriate skills/training to purchase HM, monitoring of the HM purchasing system for compliance with Air Force standards and EU regulations, delivering training, conducting shop assistance visits and providing guidance to assist with achieving compliance.
- Interacting with shop personnel during compliance site assistance visits and meetings.
- Providing presentation style and hands-on training to groups of approximately 10 participants at a time.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English.
- At least three years of experience working with, and knowledge of, Air Force organization and function.
- Ability to become proficient in all standards/regulations/software to include MicroSoft Excel, PowerPoint, and the U.S. Air Force’s Enterprise Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) and eDASH.
- Bachelor of Science in environmental engineering, environmental sciences, chemistry, geology, or similar technical field from a U.S. or European Union (EU)-accredited university.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Federal Security Clearance or German background check for Base Access ID and access to U.S. Government computer systems (Ramstein AB installation pass and Common Access Card).
- Valid driver’s license.
For further information, please contact Tanya Sagermann at email@example.com or at (210) 336-0678.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No