Entry Level Front Office Admin (Crystal City Virginia) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 12, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
I have a good opportunity for military spouses in the area or recently separated junior level active duty member who are looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable large defense contractor. This is an entry level admin job that supports front office operations. At this time we are only considering someone who is within 10-20 miles from Crystal City office.
STS is seeking a professional and reliable Administrative Assistant to perform receptionist and administrative duties at our fast paced Arlington office. This individual will manage front desk operations and provide general office support to STS staff. This position requires an individual who is committed to providing high quality customer service to both external and internal customers. Prior experience providing administrative support in government contracting is strongly preferred.
This is an entry level, full time position located at our Arlington, Virginia office. Our office is within easy walking distance to the Crystal City Metro station. Local candidates will be given priority.
The work hours are fixed at 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. This position requires the ability to maintain an excellent record of attendance/ punctuality.
POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintain and multiple corporate and executive Outlook calendars, logs, records and files.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing employee and visitor badges.
- Provide general office administrative support to personnel as requested.
- Perform office opening and closing duties daily; ensures lobby, conference rooms, break room and other common areas are maintained in a neat, clean and organized.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and draft itineraries for both domestic and international travel.
- Track and process expenses.
- Ensure office supplies are stocked and maintain inventory levels to support staff.
- Support Human Resources as requested with employee on-boarding and benefit processing.
- Drafting, writing and editing reports, briefs, correspondence and other documents.
- Working with customers to get information, assess needs, and support the resolution of issues and concerns
- Must perform tasks in a timely manner with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing high quality customer service.
- Coordinate schedules and meetings.
- Routinely and successfully coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be responsive and adaptive to new information and/or events.
- Deal calmly and effectively with stress.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM/GENERAL EXPERIENCE *
- Two years of relevant administrative experience.
- Strong customer service orientation is a must.
- Candidates with prior travel coordination in a DoD contracting environment are highly desired.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- This position requires the ability to maintain an excellent record of attendance/ punctuality
- Verbal and written communications must be timely and demonstrate the consistent ability to presents ideas and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be very thorough and organized when performing work and conscientious about attending to details.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.
If you know anyone who would be interested have them send me their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Alex Horti – MBA, HRM, CRS
Sr. Recruiting Manager
STS International, Inc 1225 S. Clark St. Suite 1300 | Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No