English Language Instructor (ESOL) (West Bank) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 20, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
English Language Instructor (ESOL)
The English Language Instructor (English to Arabic) shall establish and conduct ”English as a Second Language” training in the West Bank for native-Arabic speakers.
- Establish “English as a Second Language” training curriculum
- Conduct “English as a Second Language” training courses at USG facilities in West bank
- Advise and support in the development of a English language development program for native Arabic speaking security personnel.
- Two to five years of experience as an English language instructor at the university level or at a language training institute.
- Shall possess a FSI Language Proficient Rating of a S5/R5 in Englishand Arabic
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen
- Ability to pass the pre-employment screening, medical, psychological, physical fitness, and obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification.
US21, Inc. (US21) was founded in 1998 and currently serves as a global, multi-division, supply, services and procurement corporation. As a Woman Owned Small Business, US21 boasts extensive logistical, supply, and service networks from the Middle East and Africa (MENA) to North America. Our company is a leading supplier of professional services, integrated products, and logistical needs to significant clientele including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS), and embassies around the world, as well as various national security agencies, federal civilian agencies, prime-contractors, and non-profit organizations (NGO)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No