To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Full Time, Actively Interviewing! *Funded*
CLEARANCE: Must have an Active Secret Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Systems engineering combat systems experience refers to prior experience in any of the following: combat systems requirements/concept development, combat systems design/engineering, combat system computer program development, combat system certification, combat system simulation engineering or combat system simulation computer program development, and combat systems test and evaluation.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Participate in systems engineering for System development.
- Develop Systems Engineering documents such as Requirements, System Specifications (SSs), Interface Requirements, Interface Design Documents (IDDs), Systems Engineering Management Plans (SEMPs), and DOD Acquisition Lifecycle-related engineering plans. This includes deriving system and sub-system requirements from higher level sponsor-requirements and operational scenarios.
- Work closely with System Test personnel to ensure requirements feasibility, and support test planning.
- Support management and the program office in the development of plans for integration of the system/subsystems into the overall combat system.
- Provide analysis of impacts of design changes to interfacing programs. Develop supporting technical documentation, including technical reports & recommendations.
- Generate systems engineering presentations, reports and white papers.
- Support the engineering, test, and training teams in the development of system-related documentation such as: maintenance manuals, training, installation and removal procedures.
- Support the development and maintenance of a program-level Integrated Master Schedule, identifying critical path items, and addressing risks and mitigation plans as-required.
- Perform requirements assessments, system behavioral modeling and functional analysis. Provide results in terms of functional flows, functional descriptions, and system interface/interoperability definitions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education: a) Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) Accredited Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree from ABET recognized engineering curriculum. Examples include: Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Industrial Engineering (IE) / Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
b) BS Degree in physical science, engineering, or mathematics that includes 24 semester hours in physical science and/or related engineering science such as mechanics, dynamics, properties of materials, and electronics. Examples: Applied Math, Applied Physics, Operational Research, Modeling and Simulation, Chemistry, Computer Science, Naval Architecture.
Experience: At least seven (7) years of engineering experience within one or more of the following specialized areas: Software Engineering, Modeling and Simulation, Requirements Engineering, Requirements Management, Architecture Engineering, Test and Evaluation, Combat system performance analysis, Model Based System Engineering, Agile software development, General combat systems engineer experience, Data analysis, Warfare analysis.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Dahlgrem, Virginia 22405, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No