Electronic Warfare Training and Education Specialist (Fort Belvoir VA)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Electronic Warfare Training and Education Specialist
Experience Level: Senior Level
Location: Ft. Belvoir VA
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Legion Systems, LLC (www.legion-systems.com) is currently seeking a Electronic Warfare Training and Education Specialist at Ft. Belvoir VA.
- Minimum Experience: 6-10 Years
- Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- General Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as a Senior Training Specialist providing technical guidance in performing all phases of Information Operations (IO) courseware development and presentation.
- Author’s curriculum using analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation in the systematic steps and processes of the Accountable Instructional System.
- Maintains training and professional development.
- Maintains liaison with DOD and other agencies to keep abreast of technological developments and trends.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to personnel at other training schools on the development of current and future IO training.
- Formulates and integrates various POI in concert with Army IO, Cyberspace and Military Deception policy and doctrine training.
- Presents formal platform instruction to students regarding the planning and execution of IO, Cyberspace and Military Deception. Applies a variety of learning strategies and models for adult learners, including experiential blended learning, application of learning technologies and approaches to instructional and curriculum design methodologies.
- Maintains currency in all aspects of IO, Cyberspace and Military Deception making required changes to lessons and training materials. Functions as a member of mobile training teams (MTTs). Assists in the development and execution of training strategy, plans and schedules.
- Familiar with Army EW Equipment
- Required Qualifications:
- Masters + 4 years OR Bachelors + 6 years OR 10 years of experience. TRADOC Certified Instructor.
Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (813) 404-2175 1228 East 7th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No