Electrician (Fayetteville, NC and OCONUS)(secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 2, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc. is looking to hire an Electrician (SECRET cleared) to work on projects in the Fayetteville, NC area and OCONUS locations.
The Electrician performs a variety of electrical trade functions such as the electrical planning, installation, and troubleshooting of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy in a network operations center. Plan is for piece work (15-20% employed) over the next 10 months followed by work OCONUS (non-hazard location) for a period of 30 days.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- 5+ years’ experience in the electrical trade (preferred)
- Military Experience preferred
- Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- OCONUS experience preferred.
- Current, valid U.S. passport preferred.
Interested personnel should submit their resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligence Resource Acquisition Specialist
Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No