ECM Specialist – OCONUS (TS/SCI w/ Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 5, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Darkblade Systems is seeking an ECM (Electronic Countermeasure) Specialist for Counter-RCIED and Counter-UAS threats.
The Electronic Countermeasures Program supports customer’s ability to deploy specialized systems in mobile and fixed-site configurations in order to protect personnel and facilities from Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIED) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
Previous experience engineering, developing, integrating, testing, and installing ECM systems. Previous experience performing full lifecycle maintenance on installed ECM systems.
· Technical electronics experience to include utilization of spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and RF antenna array configurations.
· Direct experience with vehicle mechanical and electrical systems to include power, cooling, electrical wiring, and equipment installation.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include delivering verbal briefings and written reports to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Prior experience deployed to austere environments.
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
Desired Education and Certification:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Equivalent technical certification
Must be a U.S. Citizen: Candidate will be subject to a government security investigation & must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must hold an active TS clearance.
Ability to travel up to 60 percent of the year, including high threat environments.
Ability to complete customer-specific training.
Please send an updated resume in Word format to email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No