Drafter II (#1267034)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Drafter II to support our Charleston, SC location.
The candidate will perform as a Drafter in support of USMC Electronic Security Systems program.
- Computerized drafting applications, digital imaging techniques, use of 2D AutoCAD
- Develop Installation Design Plans according to USMC ESS Drawing Standards
- Interface with engineers and installation technicians to develop 50%, 100%, and Installation IDPs (under supervision)
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
High School diploma or GED is required. Two (2) years of experience drafting/illustrating in the electronics field is also required.
- Training, certification, or degree in drafting
- Familiarity with drafting Electronic Security System components
- Experience supporting NIWC Atlantic engineering programs
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No