DNI Analyst (TS/SCI) – Colorado Springs – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
DNI / TDNA Analyst
Darkblade Systems Corporation is seeking a TDNA/DNI Analyst for positions in Colorado Springs, CO.
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
- The candidate shall have experience with SIGINT/DNI/TDNA methodologies.
- Will use database repositories and analytic tools to format information for dissemination.
- Will conduct trend analysis in order to determine target behavior patterns.
- Will select, build, and develop query strategies.
- Will identify the communication patterns of a target based on traffic analysis.
- Will identify and analysis anomalous metadata.
- Apply knowledge of network protocols, Domain Name Service, physical/logical network layers, and IP addressing to identify new development opportunities
- Responsible for conducting fusion analysis, including providing production coordination, active collection, analysis, and time-sensitive reporting and briefings.
- Will collaborate with others to provide analytic support focused on the development of new exploitation capabilities against both known and newly identified targets.
- Will apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets interest.
- SIGINT/DNI/TDNA reporting experience is required.
- A Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- Previous certification through RPTG courses is highly desirable.
- Completion of one or more NETA courses is preferred.
Please send resume in Word document format - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No