Design Engineer ( Lorton,VA )
Posted by Mustafa Taheeri on December 6, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
CACI is seeking Design Engineer to support our customer in Lorton, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a part of the program and project team generate, customer driven force protection solutions (Focus is on critical asset protection, integration of perimeter intrusion detection systems (IDS) incorporating optical, thermal, active IR, and radar devices supported by video assessment and surveillance systems, access control systems), develop cost estimates with the maximum usage of low cost labor. Design and lead project specific force protection engineering efforts. Support the project manager in the technical aspects of project execution. Responsible to ensure standardized processes, documentation, templates, and best practices are developed and incorporated to ensure consistent execution and delivery; also ensures usage of scalable standard application methods and techniques, works to develop standard tools and procedures, and directs resources to see that the team remains aligned with the overall program objectives.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering with ten (10) years of technical experience, five (5) years of recent electronic security system (ESS) experience, two (2) years’ experience developing project estimates, bill of materials, and labor costing for electronic dollar security projects.
- Knowledge of DOD regulations and guidelines for physical security and force protection.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications to include MS Project and AutoCAD standard R4.0
- Must Obtain DOD Security clearance.
- In depth knowledge of USAF Physical Security regulations and guidelines.
- Certifications or experience with annunciator systems such as Honeywell Vindicator, Linx Predator Elite, Advantor, Hirsch, AMAG, Lenel, and Software House.
- Professional certification as Physical Security Professional (PSP).
- Experience in the execution of process standardization, quality assurance, continuous improvement methodologies such as ISO 9000, CMMI, Six Sigma, etc.
To apply for this Position please contact Mustafa Taheeri at email@example.com
- Location: Northern VA , Lorton , VA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No