Deputy Project Manager (7489)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Dahlgren, VA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 50% travel
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Deputy Project Manager shall support all technical and engineering stages of development, test, integration, and fielding of safe and innovative weapon control systems, detection systems support, advanced weapon systems support, autonomous system support, mechanical and electrical technician support towards assembly and integration. Other duties indirectly supporting these efforts include providing business operational and financial reporting support, writing technical documentation, maintaining technical databases, and editorial support of technical publications.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist the Project Manager with providing subject matter expertise and technical recommendations to user and peer reviews, working groups, Change Review Boards (CRB), Design Review Boards (DRB), Change Control Board (CCB), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and technical interchange meetings.
- Assist the Project Manager with developing and refining designs for systems, subsystems, components, and interfaces for new and existing weapons systems, manned and unmanned systems, lethal and non-lethal systems, robotic systems, and weapon control systems.
- Assist the Project Manager with conducting system, subsystem, component performance, and effectiveness improvement studies.
- Assist the Project Manager with developing and providing subject matter expertise into system analyses.
- Strictly adhere to Federal Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) Regulations, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Regulations, and all applicable state and local requirements.
- May be required to drive government vehicles both on-site at NSWC, Dahlgren Division and off-site in the performance of duties associated with the tasking of this contract.
- Responsible for safeguarding all Government information or property provided for Contractor use.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or a Bachelor of Business Administration (BA) from an accredited college or university.
- Ten (10) years of experience in providing task and financial oversight and managing deliveries in support of the Department of the Defense.
- Nine (9) years professional technical and specialized experience in the disciplines of Engineering, Configuration Management, Financial, or Training specific to the warfare center.
- Experience related to weapons, platform integration, or weapon control systems is also desired.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 50%
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Dahlgren , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No