Deployed Armed Criminal Patronage Network Research Analyst/ Advisor (Threat Finance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 14, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Deployed Armed Criminal Patronage Network Research Analyst/ Advisor (Threat Finance)
Experience Level: Expert-level/ SME
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking numerous Expert-level Criminal Patronage Network (CPN) Research & Analysis/ Advisors to work at the direction of the Targeting Operations Chief as part of the Counter-Corruption Task Force. Analyzes intelligence and reporting for lead development and assists in the generation of counter Criminal Patronage Network requirements for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission. Performs daily review of intelligence and other incoming reporting for lead development and follow-up and assists in the generation of counter Criminal Patronage Network requirements (HCRs, IIR evaluations, SDRs, etc.) for collection or exploitation in support of counter corruption mission. Individual will be responsive to requests for information from Target Coordination Forward personnel who will be embedded within major subordinate command locations in Afghanistan and assist in limited scope analysis and when, appropriate, provide actionable intelligence from that analysis. Individual will maintain liaison with the Embassy, Resolute Support, Inter-governmental agencies, non-governmental agencies, and interagency elements. Participate in necessary coordination meetings to include targeting VTCs within theater and via CONUS, as required. Develops and maps all criminal patronage networks for coordination purposes. Completes required training at US CENTCOM HQs in Tampa, FL before deploying to become a train-the-trainer for the rest of the Counter Corruption Targeting Organization. Completes required personal weapons qualification prior to deployment.
- Active or current DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Master’s Degree with 10+ years of intelligence analytical experience, OR a Bachelor’s Degree with 17+ years of intelligence analytical experience, OR 22+ years of equivalent experience with no degree.
- One or more years of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise with critical node analysis of insurgent and terrorist financial networks.
- Previous hostile fire area deployment experience with US military, Department of State, or law enforcement.
- Medically deployable.
- Graduate of the DIAC Advanced Counter Threat Finance Course is desired, but not a requirement if all other requirements are met.
- Three or more years of experience with Counter-Threat Finance methods and tools and expertise.
- Experience with Task Force 2010, the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), Shafafiyat, or CJIATF-Nexus Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) or other counter corruption organization is desired, but not a requirement if all other requirements are met.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No