Posted by Kris Hoegel on April 20, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Robbins Gioia, LLC is searching for today’s top talent.
- Do you enjoy helping people achieve success?
- Have you ever wanted to be part of an organization that makes a difference in the government or people’s lives?
- Do you have the ability to work independently, but also enjoy being in a collaborative team environment?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then consider joining the Robbins Gioia team.
Robbins Gioia (RG) is a professional services company that thrives on the power of choice. We take great care in choosing our markets, our business partners, and most importantly, choosing the people we invite to join our team.
Founded in 1980, RG has a rich history of helping our clients achieve their mission-critical business goals. We have dedicated professionals that have become experts in their field implementing innovative, customized solutions. In addition to supporting clients, RG invests in its people to foster a collaborative environment where we can learn and grow from each other’s experiences.
Through the power of choice, our employees can shape their careers to become successful Subject Matter Experts and leaders. Through the power of choice, our clients choose us based on our independent perspective, proven methodologies, and time-tested tools. Through the power of choice, we are empowered to be the greatest service company in our chosen markets.
Currently, RG is looking to hire several Delivery Leads to support our Commercial customers. The successful candidate must be able to lead a complex delivery team through successful implementation of a solution. Our Delivery Leads must be able to think critically and form ideas, develop those ideas into solutions, and implement those solutions for our clients. Solutions to be delivered typically involve multiple client areas, applications, and delivery organizations that are juggling a variety of tasks and priorities. Our Delivery Leads must be highly skilled in risk and issue identification, mitigation, and resolution. Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills are a must. These skills, in conjunction with our very strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence-in-delivery are what make Robbins Gioia a respected market leader.
A Day in the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for leading teams from inception through delivery of solutions in the financial services space. This role will include analyzing problems with business analysis, cybersecurity, programmatic, technical, and property resources, managing the support for implementing solutions and/or correcting deficiencies for application and electronic systems, subsystems and equipment, and validating documentation and reports. The Delivery Lead will develop program/project documentation while developing methods to manage complex solutions with a focus on timely implementation, financials and the overall solution health.
How You Can Make A Difference:
This position plays an important and vital part in the success of delivering innovative, customized solutions to our customers.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
Core Job Requirements:
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- Non-degreed and 11+ years of delivery leadership experience
- BA/BS Degree and 7+ years of delivery leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing large, complex programs/projects including financial responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams of technical professionals in an unstructured matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Leading a team that assumes responsibility for strategy and development, including systems and application development, vendor management and legacy systems integration
- Proven leadership abilities, including ability to communicate with C-level executives
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships with team members, customers, and business partners
- Strong written and verbal business communications skills, including large-group presentations
- Intermediate or advanced level skills in MS Project and MS Excel
- Understanding of general accounting principles and management of solution financials
- Ability to successfully manage multiple customers while effectively prioritizing multiple commitments
- Weekend availability may be infrequently required.
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- PMI Certifications
- Advanced degree
- Cybersecurity exposure / experience
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More About RG:
Robbins Gioia is committed to being an employer of choice and a step above the competition. As part of that commitment, RG focuses on employee engagement, career development and our employee’s physical, mental and financial well-being.
- Competitive salaries & bonus incentive program
- Paid Time Off (starting with 15 days your first year)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules (Requires customer approval)
- Generous health and wellness benefits
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life and disability insurance
Career Development Tools & Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competency Based Career Track
- Annual Performance & Career Development Discussions
- Leadership Development Programs
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Internal & External Training Curriculum
How RG Gives Back (Corporate Social Responsibility)
RG not only has a responsibility to ensure our customers are successful, but to also make a positive impact in the communities that we live and work in. In addition to encouraging our employees to be active within their community, RG leads by example. We infuse the Heart of RG into our chosen charitable organizations with the greatest level of support we can provide.
- Location: , Western Massachusetts, Massachusetts ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes