Cybersecurity Certification Program – All Expenses Paid for Transitioning Veterans (Limited Seats Available) (No Degree Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 22, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
9 Week full-time cybersecurity training and certification program
Location: St. Louis, MO
Dates: June 8th, 2020 – August 7th, 2020 / St. Louis, MO
- Monthly Stipend***
- Resume Building
- LinkedIn Profile Construction
- Meet and greets with employers who have an immediate need for qualified cybersecurity and IT talent
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco CCNA (ICND 1 and ICND 2)
- Microsoft MCSA (Windows 10 deployment)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
Positions Former Graduates Obtained Immediately Following Graduation:
- Cyber Security Analyst – $96,387 Starting Salary
- Windows Deployment Specialist - $89,294 Starting Salary
- Junior Network Administrator - $72,210 Starting Salary
- Help desk/ tech support technician - $30- $40/hr with clearance
This is an intensive nine-week program designed for veterans who are interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity and information technology. Each class is made up of transitioning veterans of various military backgrounds. It will be hands-on, instructor-led training to help you quickly gain the skills, credentials, and professional connections that you need to advance your career.
Classes are held in a new state of the art facility surrounded by every amenity the city of Phoenix and St. Louis have to offer. Classes are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. Each class is limited in size to ensure students feel comfortable and have ample access to instructors.
Lodging will consist of either a three-bedroom/three-bathroom apartment or a two-bedroom/two-bathroom hotel room.
Transportation to and from class will be provided through our shuttle service along with airfare via commercial carrier.
***Tuition and stipend will be covered by students who qualify for the GI Bill (Post 9/11, Chapter 33, and Chapter 31). The full cybersecurity program requires a minimum of 11 months of GI Bill coverage.
Throughout the program, you will have access to our career placement professionals who will help you construct your resume, design your LinkedIn profile, and conduct interview preparation.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No