Posted by Ashleigh Duque on March 13, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
RPI Group, Inc. is searching for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our growing team in Camp Lejeune, NC.
The Cybersecurity Analyst should be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and/or experience:
- Available during normal working hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday) and as required outside of these working hours in support of the Cyber Division.
- Remain current and knowledgeable in the field of Cybersecurity including NIST RMF.
- Collaborate with RPI Staff as required to ensure effective deployment, administration, and configuration of information security related systems.
- As required, develop the setup, rules, and procedures, related to all information security systems.
- Actively participate in meetings and help shape security practices based on the best practices and knowledge.
- Support the development of artifacts, such as project summaries, position statements, recommendations and point papers, for status reporting, executive communications, and stakeholder awareness
- Evaluate industry best practices relative to corporate and client security requirements and emerging security technologies. Recommend new security solutions, software tools and/or other solutions for technical challenges involving IT Security processes. Possess and maintain up-to-date understanding of emerging trends in IT Security.
- As required, assist with all functions relating to the planning, architecture, design, installation configuration and operation of technology infrastructure.
- Provide oversight and SME support with system integration during the design process, prior to Beneficial Occupancy Date (BOD), and during the BOD process.
- Maintain the master EMCS Network Data spreadsheet, which includes BBMD addressing, network IP assignments, and BACnet instance numbers.
- Attend and prepare materials for PWD’s Monthly Energy Meetings and other periodic EMCS meetings as required.
The following items are required for consideration:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with A&A, cybersecurity, risk management, and/or cloud security
- IAT LEVEL III or IAM Level II Professional Certification
- Strong customer-service attitude, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong in-person, written and verbal communication skills
- High aptitude for learning and flexibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication and ability to work under pressure
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, tools and protocols
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems configuration and management of systems, firewalls, IDS, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Microsoft Active Directory, servers and work stations, experience with packet capture on firewalls and servers
- Demonstrated experience collecting data and reporting results; handling and escalating security issues or emergency situations appropriately; providing incident response capabilities to isolate and mitigate threats to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability for protected data
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Experience in performing software security updates, system patches, software patches, and version upgrades on Metasys, Niagara, Itron, and Honeywell software Products
- Experienced in the use of VMWare
- Experience in BACnet/MSTP, BACnet over IP, N2 and LON
- Experience in performing software security updates, system patches, software patches, and version upgrades on various IT systems used by the Marine Corps that have same processes that are used when upgrading Metasys, Niagara, Itron, and Honeywell software Products
- Installation and setup of NUTANIX hardware platform featuring VMWare for a Development Environment
- Experience with MCCAST and/or the NIST RMF process
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 to 70 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
Intermittent travel can be expected in this position. Travel will be pre-coordinated whenever possible to reduce the possibility of conflict with other events.
- Location: , Camp Lejeune, NC 28547, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No