Cyber_Social Media Instructor (TS-SCI) (Fort Bragg, NC) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 24, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum has an immediate opening by 01 April 2020 @ FBNC. Thanks, Al
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as a Cyber Specialist/SM SME.
LOCATION: Fort Bragg, NC
CLEARANCE: Minimum of a Current U.S. Government Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Job Description: Telum is recruiting an exceptionally qualified individual to provide to provide course development, planning and instruction on DoD CYBER related matters. The Cyber Specialist SME will:
· work under guidelines established by a supervisor supporting curriculum development and instruction
· articulate information that is relevant to the course
· speak to large and small audiences from military and non-military organizations using classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
· conduct research to develop and revise training courses and prepare appropriate training material
· prepare and modify training materials
· train personnel through formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars
· develop computer-based training materials and courses
· perform routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task
· use prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions
· track preparation and delivery status of data deliverables
· attend meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings
· perform other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s Degree in any field.*
2. Required to have a TS / SCI security Clearance.**
3. Information Security Certifications in one of the following, CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, and/or Security+CE.***
4. Two (2) years of experience in the following areas: Social Media monitoring, digital marketing, sentiment analysis, or background in data analytics with the last experience occurring within the 180 days prior to date of commencing performance under this contract.
5. Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms.
6. Three (3) years of experience within five (5) years with Social Media monitoring, influence, marketing, and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government social media platforms.
7. Two (2) years of experience within five (5) years of Employing Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
8. Must have excellent communication (oral and written) skills and capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations and chains of command.
Experience and Education:
1. Subject Matter Expert in “Computer Programming” and “Open Source Operating Systems.”
2. Prefer two (2) or more years’ experience and familiarity with Special Operations Forces (SOF) operational procedures.
3. Preferred experience in legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement.
4. Experience performing Social Media monitoring and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government tools.
5. Proficiency in the Python3 programming language and the Linux operating system.
6. Preferred experience in project planning in a team environment.
7. Desire certifications in Web-design, communications, typography, editing, graphic design.
8. Curriculum development & Instructor experience.
9. Must be familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc
10. Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course
11. Ability to create multimedia and trans media content using popular social media capabilities.
*May substitute Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of professional experience that encompassess the required and desired qualifications.
**Can we waived (for the right individual) to S clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
***Certifications that are not mentioned but relevant to the course will be considered.
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No