CYBER Specialist (Fort Bragg, NC) (TS_SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Telum has an Immediate Fill Requirement @ Fort Bragg. Could you please post to your network. Thanks, Al
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to serve as a CYBER Specialist SME.
LOCATION: Fort Bragg, NC
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Top Secret with SCI eligibility required
Job Description: Telum is recruiting an exceptionally qualified individual to provide course development, planning and instruction on DoD CYBER related matters. The CYBER Specialist SME will:
· work under guidelines established by a supervisor supporting curriculum development and instruction
· articulate information that is relevant to the course
· speak to large and small audiences from military and non-military organizations using classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
· conduct research to develop and revise training courses and prepare appropriate training material
· prepare and modify training materials
· train personnel through formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars
· develop computer-based training materials and courses
· perform routine assignments associated with the implementation of standard techniques, procedures and/or criteria as they apply to the technical or administrative discipline relating to the task
· use prescribed methods and information supplied, prepares draft inputs to program documentation as it relates to any of the support functions
· tracks preparation and delivery status of data deliverables
· attend meetings, design reviews, working groups and briefings
· perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
· Two (2) years of experience with Social Media monitoring, digital marketing, sentiment analysis, or background in data analytics with the last experience occurring within the last 180 days prior to application
· Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms
· Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with Social Media monitoring, influence, marketing, and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government social media platforms
· Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years employing Search Engine Optimization techniques in support of marketing campaigns
· Information Security Certifications in at least one (1) of the following:
o CISSP, CISM, NSA-IAM/IEM, CCISO, CAP, GSLC, GISF, or Security + CE
· Curriculum development & instructor experience
· Possess the ability to articulate information that is relevant to the course
· Must be capable of speaking to large and small audiences from all military, non-military organizations and chains of command
· Must be familiar with classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
· Ability to create multimedia and trans-media content using popular social media capabilities
· Experience with Social Media monitoring and conducting human analysis and machine analysis with various commercial and/or government tools
· Knowledge and experience with peer-to-peer mobile communication applications and platforms
· Demonstrable experience blogging, marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimization techniques
· Exposure to legal/policy related to cyber analysis, research, investigation, and engagement
· Experience in project planning in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in social or psychological science or influence sciences (communications, marketing, and/or advertising); computer science; Network Analysis; International Studies, Conflict Studies, Communications, Government, Homeland Security, Criminal Justice
· Certifications in Web-design, communications, typography, editing, graphic design
Travel: 5-10% (estimated)
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. All information contained in this electronic communication is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that distributing, copying, or in any way disclosing any of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the communication and any files or attachments in their entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No