Cyber Security Analyst
Posted by Kroswise on April 18, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Perform a variety of tasks to meet DoD and government-wide Cyber Security requirements for a Navy client DoD business systems and assist with the execution of vulnerability identification, vulnerability response, and documentation of Cyber Security policies and procedures. Reaffirm and track the IA/Cyber Security posture of all systems and establish a security baseline. Develop Cyber Security related customer support policies, procedures, and standards in accordance with Navy IA/Cyber Security directives.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security or Information Systems
• CompTIA Security+ or Network+ Certification, CISSP a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience with Cyber security and information assurance (IA) support to DoD program
• 3+ years of experience with maintaining and updating IA documentation in compliance with IA reporting requirements
• 3+ years of experience with vulnerability management activities, including running network scanning software and reviewing results
• Knowledge of DoD and US Cyber Command IA program requirements, including requirements specified in DoDD 8500.01E Information Assurance, DoDI 8510.01 DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), and DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program
• Ability to communicate complex Cyber security concepts and develop presentations tailored to address all levels of clients
• Demonstrated working knowledge with OCRS and /or VRAM, CTOs/IAVAs, and other cyber directives and working knowledge of HBSS
• Must have active security clearance – SECRET
- Location: San Diego, CA, San Diego, CA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes