Cyber Modeling & Simulation Developer (#1265088)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cyber Modeling & Simulation Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The successful candidates will develop models and simulations (M&S) and integrate exploitation tools and frameworks, DIS-based simulation tools, network emulators and simulators, and physical hardware in a cyber hardening environment. The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in development and use of M&S tools for force simulation, network topologies, message traffic, and cyber threat modeling and/or cyber frameworks
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field, OR equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications is required.
- In-depth understanding of network topologies, cyber security tools, advanced cyber threats, and secured networks
- SIEM (e.g. SolarWinds, Splunk, ArcSight)
- EXata, GNS3, Cisco VIRL, or similar network simulation and emulation tools
- OneSAF, MACE
- Cyber visualization tools
- RHEL, Windows Server, Kali Linux
- VMWare ESXi
- Exploitation or penetration testing frameworks and tools
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No