Posted by email@example.com on March 8, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Corps Solutions is seeking an experienced Marine Corps Curriculum Developer to assist in the maintenance and management of over 20 C2 systems Programs of Instruction (POI). The Curriculum Developer reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the government technical lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide C2 TECOE with curriculum administration and management services.
- Serve as a liaison between the instructor cadre and the government curriculum section head.
- Provide curriculum development assistance to a geographically dispersed instructor cadre.
- Ensure POI materials are current and in compliance with the MCISD/SATE handbook and the Academics SOP.
- Input POI materials into the Marine Corps Training and Information Management Systems (MCTIMS).
- Participate in curriculum events (CCRBs, learning analysis’, MLF reviews).
- Provide Records of Proceeding for all curriculum events.
- Track and manage deliverables associated with curriculum events.
- Analyze, design, develop, and evaluate curriculum materials as required.
- Submit curriculum reports to the C2 TECOE curriculum section head.
- Consolidate post-instruction information, analyze the data, provide the results, and make recommendations for improvement to the C2 TECOE curriculum section head.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High school diploma—Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Graduate of the Curriculum Developer Course.
- Graduate of the Basic Instructor Course/Formal School Instructor Course (preferred).
- Ideal candidate is a former Marine who has experience working as a curriculum developer in a formal school setting.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a USMC curriculum developer billet.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert-level knowledge of MCISD/SATE.
- Expert-level knowledge of MCTIMS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No