CSEL PM / Fairchild AFB – Spokane, WA / Secret clearance – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 8, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
JOB TITLE: CONTINGENT – S-V80-A Combat Survivor Evader Locator (CSEL) Program Manager
SUMMARY: The Combat Survivor Evader Locator (CSEL) Program Manager will conduct course instruction, course administration to include completing student training reports and forms, and logistical, operational and administrative activities for SERE academics, field training, and resistance training.
WORK LOCATION: Fairchild Air Force Base (AFB), WA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide CSEL program management in accordance with (IAW) with all applicable documents
• Serve as the CSEL program manager and technical subject matter expert.
• Perform management, training, and instructor certification functions in support of academic, laboratory and operational training.
• Provide support to CSEL over-the-horizon (OTH) and line of sight (LOS) training exercises using the CSEL web application and Portable Tactical Interrogator Unit (PTIU).
• May be required to conduct field location troubleshooting and testing.
o Anticipated frequency is quarterly, with duration of two (2) days.
o Field lodging may be coordinated with the remote Command Post.
• May be required to attend working groups, conferences or CSEL training events in support of program maintenance.
o Expected frequency is two (2) events per year, with estimated duration of five (5) days per event.
• Serve as the overall system administrator for the CSEL training architecture.
• Act as designee for creation, management, and use of CSEL web application accounts.
• Provide SERE Specialist training on management and use of CSEL web application accounts, hand-held radios (HHR) and PTIU.
• Research and identify DoD, Service or theater program changes and recommend modification to courseware or training SERE TTPs.
• Research available and emerging technology changes and identify areas where technology advances in CSEL operations can benefit the command.
o Specifically, should look for solutions that adapt operational use and lessons learned most effectively into a training environment while maintaining compliance with US Government directives.
o Improvements may be garnered from technology advances or methodology revisions that improve student learning or course efficiency.
• Coordinate the group’s weekly over-the-horizon CSEL base and field exercises with the Air Force Rescue Coordination Center (AFRCC), Boeing CSEL Helpdesk and other affected national agencies for deconfliction.
• Conduct after-action analysis and communications troubleshooting with AFRCC, Boeing CSEL Helpdesk, and Air Combat Command program office, as required.
• Prepare after action reviews of CSEL training and develop recommendations for process improvement.
• Provide, prepare, and conduct CSEL related training, briefings, reviews, after action reports, and meetings.
• Perform specific activities to include documentation, program checklists, developing execution schedules, transition plans, and exercise scheduling preparation.
o As required, conduct an assessment of individual course training materials and provide recommendations for improvements to the functional area COR.
• Develop required training materials to conduct CSEL equipment training.
• Require access to COMSEC information and non-Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) intelligence information.
• May receive and generate classified material. Contractor will have access to 336TRSS and 22TRS vaults and may be required to act as Classified Courier for CSEL related materials on the installation.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have two (2) years’ experience/knowledge in and demonstrate familiarity with the DoD CSEL over the horizon architecture to include operations of the CSEL web-app terminal and/or CSEL base station.
• Must have experience operating the radio and prior experience providing CSEL command and control coverage in an operational environment.
• Must meet one of the following qualifications:
o Must be an USAF Course S-V81-A, SERE Specialist Technical Training graduate
o Must be a graduate of a DoD Level-C Code of Conduct course and must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience instructing at a Level-C Code of Conduct course or suitable related experience
• Qualified to provide instruction for training IAW course syllabi for the functional areas of the courses they are responsible for supporting.
• Must be able to pass an initial Government approved HF Evaluation administered by the assigned Resistance Training (RT) Qualified SERE psychologist.
o This evaluation is based in the standards of practice of DoD RT psychologists and Joint Personnel Recovery Agency. The initial evaluation will include psychological testing, a clinical interview, review of records (if available), and collateral contacts
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess and maintain an active Secret level clearance.
TRAVEL: May be required to travel in support of assigned functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
ICE, Inc. is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. ICE, Inc. will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
*** NOTE: Resume cannot be accepted via email, apply at the link below***
Link to apply: www.iceinc-ps.com\careers
POC: Mandie Golman
Amanda (Mandie) Golman
Business Development Analyst / Recruiter
Intelligence, Communications, and Engineering, Inc. (ICE Inc.)
1850 Paseo San Luis
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-4612
Intelligence, Communications and Engineering, Inc.
Ready to Deliver: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence
Follow ICE Inc. on our social media platforms:
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No