Counterintelligence Support Specialist (Afghanistan) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: Counterintelligence Support Specialist
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
We are seeking motivated & professional Counterintelligence Specialists (CI) that are interested in deploying for 12 months to Afghanistan and providing targeted CI screening tasks which are used to identify potential insider threats.
As a CI Support Specialist you will support complex time-sensitive operations, basic network analysis, and support both conventional and Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Coordinates and synchronizes a broad range of CI Operations activities to include analysis of those operations.
- Reviews, evaluates, and provides insightful analysis into CI Operations plans and activities in support of Services, Combatant Commands, Agencies, and other special customers.
- Contributes to the development, execution and evaluation of comprehensive operational plans.
- Conducts special collection activities using specialized equipment and techniques.
- Executes effective CI collections and field operations to counter threats to sensitive US technologies, programs, activities and facilities.
- Plans and executes discrete physical observation; conducts counter-surveillance and detection operations; provides unique, cutting-edge biometric collection capability.
- May independently develop initiatives to enhance the analysis and analytical support provided to CI Operational capabilities
- May prepare and deliver briefings to senior leadership regarding CI Operational plans and activities.
- May provide client with a greater understanding of CI Operations policies and methodologies. *HJIA*
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum required qualifications -
- Education – Government CI credentialing course
- Experience – Five years’ experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 351L, 97B, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
- Clearance – active Secret (Top Secret preferred)
- Special skills or qualifications -
- Knowledge of Army/Joint CI procedures, doctrine, and practices
- Deployed experience
- Experience in working with and through interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with CI principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Briefing skills
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
- Able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience -
- Education – Associates Degree
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto language and Afghan culture
/Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No