Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems All-source Intelligence Analyst (Reston, VA Non-Deployed or 50% deployed) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on November 14, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) All-source Intelligence Analyst Experience Level: Journeyman/ Senior Location: Reston, VA Deployments: There are non-deployed positions that require 15% travel, and other 50% OCONUS deployed positions Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking qualified All Source Intelligence Analysts to provide intelligence and forensic expertise while serving as a member of an analytical support team working for forward deployed Joint Service military units to defeat the Unmanned Aerial System threat.
Provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion in support of Counter-Unmanned Aerial System (C-UAS) efforts and operations executed by committed violent extremist organizations or unfriendly nations, integrating existing national-level products and databases to provide an enhanced level of information support. Conduct multi-layered, multi-intelligence analysis to define patterns of UAS network activity in order to narrow the search space to conduct C-UAS operations. Provide exploitation and asymmetric threat analysis including the identification, development, and integration of countermeasure technologies. Provide intelligence targeting support products and “reach-back” support to forward-deployed elements as required.
Positions will require periodic travel to various CONUS locations and possible deployments to OCONUS locations that may include hostile fire areas.
- Must possess a current or active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Must be physically and medically able to deploy to the required theater of operations.
– Must be willing to work rotating shifts if needed.
- Experience working Counter-UAS and/or asymmetric threat analysis including counter facilitation.
- Previous deployment experience providing intelligence support to AtN or CT operations.
- F3EAD Targeting experience.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- Provide thorough and completed products that require minor revisions and/or editing.
Senior Level Requirements:
- Masters Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience, OR a Bachelor’s Degree and 18+ years of relevant experience, OR 22+ years of relevant work experience with no degree. Journeyman Level Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of experience, OR Associates Degree and 7+ years of experience, OR 9+ years of relevant work experience with no degree.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No